Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

CCMC156

Well here it is still Monday.  Brandon and Blake are in bed and I can have my computer again.  I found another challenge that uses Stampin Up products and that does excite me since I have so many stamp sets.  So here is my interpretation of the color challenge on Create with Connie and Mary. The challenge was to use Tangerine Tango, Tempting Turquoise, and Old Olive.  Here is the beautiful card that I created using the stamp set "Live Like You Mean It"  Boy no truer words were ever written or stamped for that matter.

6 comments:

  1. What a very delightful card! I love the flowers! And your layout is great! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this! The colors are so yummy. The sponging around the edges of the image is the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why you're just down the road a bit from me in Gainesville, FL!! Except now you're probably in MN, lol! Love your take on the CCMC colors this week. The flowers are so soft and pretty and the olive sponging looks fantastic! Thanks for playing along with us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...gorgeous card! You nailed the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was just a GREAT set...I LOVE IT! What a great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like the shading around your flowers and love the photo of you and your grandsons! Thanks for joining all of us at Create with Connie & Mary!

    ReplyDelete