Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, June 20, 2011

Challenges CPS 223

Well it was another wonderful weekend.  Hope everyone else had a great Father's Day.  Went to our daughter, Katy's and her husband Andy's, place for a barbeque. All my children were there, although my two oldest grandsons were not.  I miss them but they spent the day with their dad and that was very important for them.

I have found so many stamping challenges on the web.  I am amazed how many there are out there.  I surely wish I would have found them a long time ago.  I seem to be making cards constantly which is a good thing for me.  4 years ago I lost my left leg in an accident and although I have a prosthesis, I find that I do a lot more sitting then anything else.  There are so many days when I am bored that finding these challenges has been a Godsend.  I have been stamping for a long time but have just recently began to put my creations on website challenges.  I enjoy looking at what others have created and getting inspiration from all the wonderful ideas.

I have been very blessed in my life.  I have a wonderful husband, 3 wonderful children, a terrific son-in-law and 3 wonderful grandsons.  I also have fabulous friends.  I realize I have so much to be thankful for and that just because I don't have a leg and my life is different there is so much to live for.  I attribute my positive attitude to my family, friends and stamping.

Stamping has allowed me to meet so many new people that enjoy the same hobby that I do.  It too has become a blessing for me.  God works in mysterious ways. 

1 comment:

  1. NICE! Love that black and white and the great image. Great use of the CPS sketch, so glad you played!

    ReplyDelete