Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, June 27, 2011

It's Monday

Hi everyone, I hope you had a great weekend.  I sure did.  It was a busy one but that tends to keep me out of trouble.  On Saturday, there was a surprise 30th wedding anniversary for our neighbors, Donna and Mark.  They have two sons and they did a good job because Donna and Mark were definitely surprised.  

On Sunday I played golf in the a.m. and then we went to a graduation party for my great neice Molly.  It was good to see everyone and catch up on what is happening in their lives.  Don't see them much so was sure glad I had a chance to see them and congratulate the high school graduate who is heading to Aveda School in the fall for cosmotology as well as massage therapy.  I have found a new best friend.  (LOL) On top of all that my youngest grandson was at the grad party too.  I just love that little guy he sure does make me smile.


Well it is Monday and I have a busy week.  I had a dentist appointment and then went and picked up my other two grandsons for a little visit. They two make me smile but they are older now and I am not allowed to say how cute they are because I embarrass them.


They love video games as all kids there age but they also each have a facebook page so my computer has been very busy today.  While they were busy on the computer I did have the change to create a card for StampTV's Mix it up Monday Challenge.  It was a color challenge using pink, grey and ivory. Those are not challenging for me.  I love the color combo.  I used Gina K's StampTV stamp set called "Vintage Chic" for my sentiment and focal image.  I also used a few nestibilities die cuts and always a little bling.  I do love the bling.  It is funny because when it comes to jewelry I am conservative but my cards wear bling. Anyway here is the card that I created for MIUM June 27, 2011

STVMONTG2
I think it turned out rather nice.  Of course I will be adding more cards as I find more challenges but it will have to wait until tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment