Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Catching Up

Well I have been on vacation.  I am still on vacation however I am now staying alone.  I had my good friend, Roxanne, down to our place in Florida for a week.  The first few days we just relaxed but after that the time went by so quickly.  Of course a trip to Florida would not be complete without including my other good friend Shirley.  Actually, Shirley cooked dinner for us every night and got the house all ready for us to come down.  She is the best.  We all golfed together with the Minnesota Club and then went out to lunch.  It was so nice seeing some of the folks from MN Club and renewing old friendships and making new ones.  We went to the Show Palace in Hudson. Florida and seen the play, Little Shop of Horrors.  WOW it was really good.  I had never seen it before so was really thrilled to go and Roxanne, who has been to Broadway, liked it too.  Shirley really hit the nail on the head with that one.  On Monday, Roxanne and I went riding around in the golf cart and did a little shopping.  I showed her a little more of the villages without the rain.  Well Roxanne went home on Tuesday so now I am here alone although Shirley is still cooking for me.  Yesterday, Shirley, Dave and I played golf and went out to eat at a place called Sweet Tomato.  It is a buffet with tons of salad stuff, soups, a little pasta, and baked goods.  Interesting but pricey.

I didn't know where to start with cleaning up emails but I knew I wanted to go to StampTV and see what was happening there.  I made a card for last Friday's challenge, a kid's birthday, STVFRIEG1

Since it is summer I thought this cute stamp by Great Impressions would make a cute card for a child.

No comments:

Post a Comment