Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hello Out there,  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I sure did.  It was my birthday on friday and we had our kids over for dinner and a quiet family celebration.  Then on saturday I went out with my friends for breakfast celebration.  We seen a garage sale on the way so we stopped and then we had breakfast at a small cafe called Henry's which is just down the street from where we live.  They have fabulous french toast.  I invited the girls over to see the beautiful photographs that the kids presented me with on my birthday but when we arrived the garage door opened and a surprise party was going on.  Well I have to say at 60 partying can really wear a person down.  Then on saturday night we watched our 3 grandsons.  Sunday evening we walked across the street for a neighborhood meeting that turned into another party.  I tell you us folks on Lancaster Lane really know how to party.    I realized late last night that I needed to upload my creations for the week.  So I did and here they are.  Hope you like them.
Holiday card with non-traditional colors

Holiday card with 4 colors, 3 embellishments and 2 die cuts

Color block Card

I really like the colors on the color block card.  It always amazes me that I can go into my stash of goodies and find embellishments that add so much to a card.  The ribbon is felt and is something that was from Stampin Up and who knows how long ago.  Stamps on all the cards are from Gina K designs.  I really like the stamps from Gina K designs. 

Today a friend from Germany, Christina Franz, came to visit.  Chrissy was here 15 years ago as an exchange student.   It was a mini exchange program so she only stayed with us for 1 month but we have kept in touch over the years and now we are friends on facebook.  Well my birthday continued because she gave me a beautiful santa claus figure and for those of you that don't know I love santa's. Well I have to say this was one wonderful birthday.  Hooray.

Well who knows what I will create this week but stay tuned because I definitely will be creating something.

Love you Brandon, Blake and Cohen




2 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday, Pam! You sound like me...I try to squeeze every drop out of a birthday month...lol! Hey, we have earned it, right?!?!? Love your cards! The gold backgrounds are so pretty! Thank you so much for stopping by Bountiful Blessings and your sweet comment! Hope you will visit again! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful cards, Pam! thank you for visiting my blog! Come back again!! Happy belated birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete