Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Repeat Impressions Sketch J1312 Challenge

I have been looking for an idea to create a birthday card for my youngest daughter.  I found it thanks to Stamp N Boomer.  Anyway Repeat Impressions has a sketch challenge and I was inspired and the idea came together quickly.  Here is my creation.  Don't know if it will be the birthday card but I do love this.
I have been dying to use this pin.  I wanted a clean yet sophisticated card and I think this one works.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam!! So glad you played along with us at Repeat Impressions and The House That Stamps Built blog. This is a fabulous card. I think you achieved what you aimed for with the pin it's fabulous and I really love that ribbon treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the sketch! I love the way your card turned out, the ribbon is such a fun finishing touch! Thanks for participating in our challenge at The House that Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete