Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Friday the 13th

Well it has been a while but Friday, the 13th, conjours all kind of scary mojo.  It was however, a wonderful day.  I have been working on a variety of cards and today I actually created one that I am going to submit to StampTV's free for all friday challenge, STV12FRI20 . The challenge is to make a masculine card, here is mine. 

 
I used Gina K design stamp set "Enjoy the Journey."  for the focal image.  I wrote on the banner because I couldn't find just the right sentiment.  The inside reads ... with a birthday Hi!.  Again it is in my own hand writing.  I think it turned out pretty cool. 


I have been making a lot of cards but Friday, the 13th, Cohen came over while mom was at the chiropractor.  Grandpa entertained the little guy,  he sure likes to drive.
First he played in the boat but stopped for a graham cracker snack

He then moved to the car.  Anything that little one wants to do Grandpa lets him. 

So here are some of the other cards I have been working on.
This card was made with Stampin Up dp paper and stamps

This technique was demonstrated by Dawn Olchefske of stamping up.  I really loved this card.  It turned out beautifully

I love this stamp set Stampin Up's, Blooming with Kindness .  It was done with a new Stampin Up in color Primrose Petals.   

I decided I needed to start using some of my scraps so I got out my big shot and a couple of punches and created this card.  The only stamping is on the inside Happy Birthday.


There are other cards that I am working on like a couple of birthday cards and a wedding card.  I will be posting them later this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment