Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, July 27, 2012

SNSS09 July Challenge

There is this wonderful site out there in computer land if you are looking for stamps or stamp supplies.  They have there own brand and some really wonderful stamps.  The company name is Sparkle N Sprinkle out of Florida.  I purchased a set of Christmas stamps from them along with the matching Nestibilities dies.  Well they also have monthly challenges and so I decided it was time to start thinking about that wonderful winter holiday we call Christmas and the stack of cards I want to make.  Well I came up with this card using the sketch that Sparkle and Sprinkle provided.  I love it.  This card came together so quickly, it is just right if you have a lot of cards to make.  First I found some holiday dp from my stash of gotta use this stuff up and then I used Versamark to stamp the image on red lettering weight paper.  I then took my Sakura clear star pen and sparkled up the ornament.  I then cut two ornaments with the Nestibilities dies. First was an ivory cut and the second was the red ornament.  I aged the ivory cut with a little pale yellow ink (it matched the dp) and attached that to the card with the dp on it.  I then used dimensionals and leaving just a small amount of the ivory cut showing, I attached the red ornament.  I love this card and it just might end up being my Christmas card this year. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Great ivory shadow on the ornament!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card..Lis
    http://papercreater.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete