Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Thursday, August 9, 2012

I have been gone all day baking.  My husband, Dave and I get together with our good friends, Chris and Kim Capaul and bake coffee cake.  Well Kim and I have the hard part, rolling out the dough, while the guys just make the stuff.  We go  out to lunch and then sit around chatting and laughing while the coffee cake bakes.  This is usually a winter tradition but every other year we make the coffee cake for Dave's family reunion.  Needless to say, no time for stamping but not to fret as I made a couple of cards one day and held this one back.  I made this from the flower in the Stampin Up set World Treasures.  Really do like this set.  I did this card in the triple time technique which I have to say is my all time favorite card style.

Enjoy



Pam

1 comment:

  1. Pam, this card is lovely. I have never tried the triple time technique - but I think its so effective. TFS

    ReplyDelete