Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Well I realize this is being posted rather late but I have been gone all day.  I had the best time today with my friends Jeanne and Judy.  We went to St. Cloud, MN to a store called Crafter's Direct.  Wow what a wonderland of fun.  We then went to lunch at a place called Grizzley's and then to the most beautiful place called Clemons Munsinger Gardens.  This place is so totally amazing.  It runs along the Mississippi river.  The gardens are filled with amazing flowers and trees.  There are benches to sit on and enjoy the beauty of the place.  The garden was created by the Munsinger's for everyone to enjoy.  There is no charge to go through the beautiful gardens so if you are ever in the area make these gardens a place to go.  I could have sat there all day amongst the flowers.  Speaking of flowers, I want to share one of my latest cards.  It is a card I made for my friend Donna Sobraske's birthday.  I used the Stampin Up set World Treasures. 
I used Dawn Olchefske's triple time design and basic grey and melon mambo.  Found a scrap of black, grey and white ribbon and that is it.



Enjoy until tomorrow.




Pam


2 comments:

  1. This technique is so cool. Your card is beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam I thought I had left a comment on this card - I love the triple time technique - I must give this a go. Such a pretty card. TFS

    ReplyDelete