Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Hello everyone,  I have a fabulous card for you today.  My niece, Michelle Selinski turned 21 years old this month which called for a special 21st birthday card.  Actually, it came together quickly and I have to say Paper Crafts Magazines "Card Design Handbook" is awesome.  It really helped me rethink the original card that I made.


Originally I used just the designer paper which really was not all that fun and interesting.  Actually it made my eyes go a little crazy.  Using concepts that I read about in Card Design Handbook I used the asymmetrical design and added two solid colors that toned down the designer paper.  The solids are colors that are in the dp also.  I stamped two balloons then stamped them onto white cardstock and used sticker numbers The happy birthday banner was made using Stampin Up set Itty Bitty Banners and the die cuts that coordinate with this set.  Happy Birthday again Michelle and I hope all of you enjoy the card.

Also don't forget to check Mondays blog for the contest!!!!!!!!!!!!


Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment