Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wednesday, August, 1, 2012

Well I am back to my newer Stampin Up sets.  Flower Fest is one that recently retired I think but I think it is a timeless set.  The flowers are frivolous and that is something we all can use from time to time.  I am really liking the Stampin Up new in-colors.  The Ripple Raspberry and Primrose Petals in particular.  I used the round scallop punch to complete the card and continue with the scalloped theme of the flowers.  I am off with my daughter, Katy, and grandson, Cohen, to visit Cohen's great-aunts, Roxanne and Marge. Enjoy the card and I hope you like it as much as I do


A trick I learned from Stampin Up demonstrator, Christine Miller, is to stamp the flower and then mask it before applying the leaves.  It leaves the impression that those leaves are under the flowers. 

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment