Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Friday, October 5, 2012

Friday, October 5, 2012

Hello Friday!  It has been a busy day today.  I don't know how I ever found time to work.  Going out to dinner with my friends so they are getting their boxes that I decorated for them with a few other goodies.

For today though I made another Christmas card.  I have all these dies and things that I have yet to use so I decided today would be a good day to get a die out and create a card around it.  This particular die was of a stocking.  It was much bigger than I thought but it fit fine on a 5X7 card which I rarely use.


I just happened to have some green premade card bases so I grabbed one of them and placed my stocking on it.  I die cut it out of red hologram paper so it shines and then I die cut the top, heel, and toe out of white card stock.  I found this fabulous corrugated sparkly paper and die cut snowflakes out and used dimensionals for a 3-D effect.  I used stickers for the HOHOHO, but you could put a child's name on instead.  

Have a great weekend and Enjoy!

Pam

1 comment: