Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Monday, October 1, 2012

Well I have been working on special projects this last weekend.  I have three wonderful friends in Minnesota that I want to give a gift to when I head back to Florida.  A little something to remember me by, if you will.  So that is what I have been doing and that is why this post is going out so late.

I used boxes I got from Close to My Heart.  I then went through my paper stash, and found three that I liked.  Since the ladies are all different personalities I went for three totally different papers.  I then glued these on the boxes with Elmer's Glue.  And now for the bling.  I like bling.  I used crystals, brads and pearls.  I also put a flower on each one with a little bling in the middle of each.  Tomorrow I will be back to card making.

Enjoy

                                     Pam

2 comments:

  1. These are stunning Pam - wow! Love all the bling and those flowers are so beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful boxes - your friends should love them :)

    ReplyDelete