Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well, I thought I would be able to get things going a little earlier today but alas other things got in the way.  I finally had a little time to put together a holiday card.  I say holiday card because it could be used for any winter time card.

I used shimmer white for my card base.  I then die cut snowflakes using Stampin Up's Snow Flurry Die.  I cut out 3 large flakes.  Two of the snowflakes were cut from white card stock and one was cut from silver paper.  I cut one small snowflake in white.  I used dimensionals to space the snowflakes and turned each one slightly so that you can actually see each.  I placed a red crystal in the middle.  This card was very quick and easy and it is even prettier in real life.  

Enjoy


Pam

1 comment: