Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Well I have been working really hard to get some of my own stuff done so that I could at least put something out there every other day.  I am putting my grandson's second birthday card out there but shhhhh it's a secret because his birthday is not until the 9th of February. 
Cohen loves, loves, loves Elmo.  So of course I had to make him an Elmo card.  I think he turned out pretty good.  I used punches and the computer.  I adhered Elmo between the 2 and the C because that was who brought the birthday to us.  I used a round scallop punch to cut out 2 circles then I cut one circle in 1/2.  I used the large oval punch and cut that in 1/2 and did a little trimming for him mouth.  A 1 inch circle of orange cardstock for his nose and two 1/2 inch circles created him eyes.  I used a 2/16inch punch to create the black circles in his eyes.  The DP is from stamping up.  I frames the Elmo piece in black just to give it a little bump up.  Hope you like it.

I made the card below from scraps after working on Christmas cards.  A Stampin Up Demonstrator, Jackie Walker used the corner punch on one of the cards I did in her class and I thought what a wonderful idea for that punch.  I have had it a long time and just never liked using it but watch out now.  I added a punched out butterfly and then I used the gold glimmer paper to outline the thank you banner.  All products on this card are from Stampin Up. 


Well that is it for today.  I am hoping to post on Friday but will have company that is coming along on the cruise that my husband Dave and I are taking.  We leave on Sunday and return the following Sunday.  I hope you enjoy my cards as much as I do making them.


Pam










1 comment:

  1. Two great cards - love how you made up your own Elmo - you are away on your cruise now, so I hope you are having a most wonderful time. Have fun. Hugs, Karon

    ReplyDelete