Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Monday, February 11, 2013

Worked on some valentine cards this weekend because heaven forbid I would get them done early.
 I wanted to send my grandsons a little money so I thought I would use the money as the arrow and then put another arrow underneath but after looking at it I wasn't so thrilled with it.  So I am looking for ideas from anyone that would like to share about using money as part of the card.

 So I took the money out added hearts and be mine to the heart and put the money inside.  I like it better, much better.
 I made this card for another of the grandsons.  He is two and likes balloons and is very kissable.

This is for the other grandson.  I like the honeycomb embossing folder from Stampin Up.  I mounted it on white card base, added a red glimmer heart and a love you banner and I think it turned out great.

So after that, and when Dave got home from pickleball, we went down to Kissimmee and visited to wonderful ladies that are visiting from Massachusetts.  Their flight was the last one to leave RI before they closed the airports.  They are staying at Orange Lake Resort and Country Club.  We had lunch and then played bingo at the resort.  None of use went away winners but we had fun and enjoyed Muriel's and Lois' company.
T

This is a picture of all four of us.  Muriel is the tall one and will be 80 year's old on Feb 23 and Lois will be 85 on April 19.  They are two impressive ladies traveling by themselves.  I love it and them.

1 comment:

  1. I love the cards Pam - maybe there is am origami heart out there somewhere! You could make it out of money. I Love the embossing, especially the honeycomb one. TFS

    ReplyDelete