Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just one card for today as I must get ready and pick up my pal Linda.  We are going to Eustis, FL to a store called My Favorite Things.  Linda tells me I will love it.  She has been there only once and spent way over her budget for crafting supplies.  I will let you know more about this wonderful place tomorrow.

So this card was crafted from some things that I had made a while back and put aside thinking who knows I might use them.  Boy am I glad I saved them.  I love this card and hope the recepient does to.

I embossed the white with the tiny dot folder and then I embossed the hot pink with a different embossing folder just to try it.  I used punches for the hearts and a banner die for the LOVE YOU.  Then I found this rose ribbon that I love, love, love and added that.  Never know what you can make from left overs.  I think this is one of my favorites.

Until tomorrow

                                         Pam

2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam. Love the embossing on both panels - adds to much texture to the card. Love, love, love that rose ribbon - gorgeous! Loll xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pam - this is wonderful - love the embossing folders you used and great colour! TFS

    ReplyDelete