Pages

My grandsons and me

My grandsons and me
Grandsons are wonderful

Followers

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Tuesday June 11, 2013

Well wouldn't you know I made the card and totally forgot to get a photo and post.  Here it is. 

I can't take credit for this design.  It was a card a demonstrator, Jackie Walker, sold at one of the flea market's in Florida.  I needed an Anniversary card so I thought this was just the ticket.  The pick card stock was embossed with the Stampin up rose embossing folder.  I think this is the first embossing folder that Stampin Up came out with.  I stamped a script on whisper white paper and placed the embossed cardstock over that.  I then added a sentiment label and highlighted that with two black brads. 

I do love how this turned out and plan to use the idea again and again.

Later



                            Pam

1 comment:

  1. This is such a wonderful CAS card - love the script and that wonderful embossing. TFS

    ReplyDelete